* Terms & Conditions
- You agree to make no such promotions or upload that involve unlicensed use of materials protected by copyright or trademark law.
- You agree that all such promotions will be fully compliant with federal and state laws, including federal and state laws regarding network abuse, unsolicited messaging and other rules that pertain to advertising and disclosure.
- You agree that you will not engage in activities that interfere with our information tracking or flow of information.
- You agree to only promote your items within the guidelines of the payment integration.
- You agree not to promote any banned, outlawed, or unfit product with our site or its logo.
- Emailing your staff, students and parent about matters that are not directly or inversely connected with this software service is forbidden.
- The entire content of this site are protected by national and international copyright and trademark laws. The ownership of copyrights and trademarks in this software belongs to rukmanisoftware.com, her affiliates or licensor(s) (with the exception of open source graphics). You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute, in a manner, the material on the site including texts, graphics, code, or imitate the software. You may print and download any material solely for the purpose for which the site was created (which has been earlier spelt out), but not for any other extraneous use.
- Publications, products, logo, content, or services herein referenced or on the site are the exclusive trademarks or service marks of rukmanisoftware.com. Other logos associated with particular institutions’ names mentioned in the site may be the trademarks of their respective owners, with the exception of those that are open source.
- Take notice that we at rukmanisoftware.com do not endorse or guarantee any vendor or the standard or quality of any product displayed on this platform. Buyers are, however advised to verify all necessary details and information through the medium provided for doing so on this platform.
- Nothing in these terms is to be construed as constituting a partnership, joint venture, employment or agency relationship between you and us, or between you and any other member. Neither you nor us can bind each other in any way.
- We may change these terms at any time and, if we make changes, we will take reasonable steps to let our community know about the changes.